| Updates of version 7.10, 7.09, 7.08, 7.07, 7.06, 7.05, 7.04, 7.03, 7.02, 7.01,7.00
|Updates of all versions are available through the above links. Crystal Clear is committed to making Loan Performer the best software for Microfinance institutions around the globe.
| to top
|| 1. Added: a database cleanup procedure has been added to the Reindexf.exe to clear the database of corrupted records (Swabhimaan, India, BTracker Id: 1349).
2. Added: user can define Hot-Keys for menu items (BTracker Id: 1527).
3. Added: clients (and guarantors) can have multiple identification documents with possibility to set document number, issue date, authority, expiry date and the priority of the document in transaction processing (Millenium, Tajikistan, BTracker Id: 970).
4. Added: a Maximum Withdrawal Amount can be set per user. This was before a general parameter (BTracker Id: 595).
5. Added: posting of deposits to multiple accounts in a single transaction by cash, cheque, transfer (Wau Microbank, Papua New Guinea, BTracker Id: 1225).
6. Added: Name of User added to General Receipts and a new Letter-size receipt added (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1532).
7. Added: a receipt for group member savings transactions (Fonkoze, Haiti, BTracker Id: 1571).
8. Added: additional types of loan contracts: Collateral Contracts and Bail contracts for individual clients (Millenium, Tajikistan, BTracker Id: 964). to top
Added: Passbook printing from Savings and Loan Ledger Cards ( BTracker Id: 1354).
10. Added: new Disbursement receipt (Millenium, Tajikistan, BTracker Id: 967).
11. Added: new Loan Repayment receipt (Millenium, Tajikistan, BTracker Id: 969).
12. Added: a new report on Pending Disbursements has been added ( BTracker Id: 826).
13. Added: Account Closing Fees added to report on Fees (see Loans/PF Reports/Repayments, Botswana Women Finance, Botswana, BTracker Id: 915).
14. Added: format added with interest on Approved/Rejected/Pending loans report (Buusaa Gonofa, Ethiopia, BTracker Id: 955).
15. Added: Member Loan Cycles report with member loan cycle and group cycle (Buusaa Gonofa, Ethiopia, BTracker Id: 961).
16. Added: user is able to add a percentage of principal outstanding of on-time loans (i.e. loans that are not in arrears) to the Loan Loss Provision (in addition to the percentage for loans in arrears). The report shows the different elements of the composition of the total (Firdos, Syria, BTracker Id: 892). to top
17. Added: Assets Inventory module, tracks Assets, Calculates Depreciation, has report on Assets and Depreciation.
Added: Reconciliation has 3rd page where balances from General Ledger can be compared with balances from the Loans module (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1567).
18. Added: The Day-Closure report now includes cheque details (Foccas, Uganda, BTracker Id: 1541).
19. Added: The closing of accounts is now a menu item under savings (BTracker Id: 1275).
20. Modified: Receipt labels have indication of size and no. of copies at Configuration/Receipt (BTracker Id: 1560).
21. Modified: The importation of clients templates have been modified to include details of clients Identification documents (BTracker Id: 1231).
22. Modified: The Report on Clients now has a summary option (BTracker Id: 1467).
23. Modified: The client registration and details screen for blacklisted clients now has a red background color in-order to quickly identify them (FIRDOS, Syria, BTracker Id: 1165).
24. Modified: a Search window is added for the deletion of a shares transaction (BTracker Id: 754). to top
25. Modified: The Saving Balances report can now be filtered using Branch codes (Buusaa Gonofa, Ethiopia, BTracker Id: 957).
27. Modified: Saving guarantee now accepts 100% of the loan amount. Before this it was limited to 99% of the loan amount (BTracker Id: 1210).
28. Modified: Charges and Rewards is now working for Business clients (BTracker Id: 1345).
29. Modified: The Charges and rewards screen has been modified to enable the user to specify the order in which items are displayed. In addition, the user was not able to select business accounts for charges and rewards. (Unophone, Uganda, BTracker Id: 1245).
30. Modified: Account Closing Fee added to report on Closed Savings Accounts (Botswana Women Finance, BTracker Id: 916). to top
31. Modified: Loan application part III can be automatically updated for member dues based on modifications that the user did on the group dues (at page 2), at least for Flat Rate loans (Buusaa Gonofa, Ethiopia, BTracker Id: 960).
32. Modified: It is now possible to disallow a disbursement if partner has an outstanding loan. Partners can be entered as individual clients in this version (BTracker Id: 595).
33. Modified: It is now possible to limit number of days to update due dates after disbursement ( Gret , Madagascar , BTracker Id: 1353).
34. Modified: user can now change due dates after disbursement also to earlier dates (BTracker Id: 1311).
35. Modified: Total Repayment has been added on the loan ledger card (FIRDOS, Syria , BTracker Id: 1173).
36. Modified: member number included on the Amount per Group Member report (Buusaa Gonofa, Ethiopia, BTracker Id: 956).
37. Modified: user can now also accrue interest on flat rate loans. This is optional. If activated, LPF calculates accrued interest according to the way the loan was entered (interest calculated as number of weeks/months per year or according to actual days). In the first case and in case of weekly loans and suppose interest calculation for 1 day in arrears, LPF calculates 1 day over 364 days per year (52 weeks times 7 interest days per year). If this is a monthly loan then it would be 1 day over 360 days (12 times 30 interest days per year). However if interest is calculated according to the exact number of days per year, then it would be 1 over the exact number of days per year as defined at Configuration/General (Millenium, Tajikistan, BTracker Id: 966). to top
38. Modified: The menu item "Book Arrears > 90 days" has been renamed "De-Classify Loans in Arrears" and user is now no longer bound to arrears of 0 to 90 days. User can now select any period of arrears and book those loans to special GL accounts (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1585).
39. Modified: The purchases and sales module has shifted to the Accounts menu.
Modified: At cheque clearing user can punch in the cheque no to display the cheque (Wau Microbank, Papua New Guinea, BTracker Id: 1223).
40. Corrected: External patches were not picked up by the Lpf.EXE (BTracker Id: 1391).
41. Corrected: The Restoration of a data back-up, created an error ("Variable
is not found", BTracker Id: 1144).
42. Corrected: the update of Missed/Not updated parameters was not working for SQL Server (BTracker Id: 1226).
43. Corrected: Loan Performer sometimes gave a message that there is currently one users logged in, leading to in-ability to logon the database even after having previously quit successfully, the feature is implemented with a new lpfindex.exe and reindexf.exe (Unophone, Uganda, BTracker Id: 1203).
44. Corrected: granting Guest login access generated an error (BTracker Id: 1266).
45. Corrected: the translation of amounts to characters was not correct in Russian (BTracker Id: 1234).
46. Corrected: After creating several groups, if user deleted the last group, the sequence of client registration code and savings A/C number got distorted (BTracker Id: 1240).
47. Corrected: If at groups menu, user choose an existing client and double clicked, the double click did not work. In version 7.06 this copied the data to the main window (FIRDOS, Syria , BTracker Id: 1483). to top
48. Corrected: At menu Groups, user was unable to de-select a president/treasurer/secretary (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1473).
48. Corrected: User was unable to add records for period savings in a non-English database (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1475).
49. Corrected: Under Clients, page "Savings Details", if user selected co-account holder, an error was generated ("Required file not available in database that you selected", BTracker Id: 1283).
50. Corrected: If user entered an individual client or group client with membership fee in a closed financial year, the user could get an error ("Operator/Operand type mismatch", BTracker Id: 1213).
51. Corrected: It was possible to modify the Group membership date to a date after the member registration dates (BTracker Id: 1285).
52. Corrected: With Group tracking of loans, the user is able to transfer a member who has a loan balance (BTracker Id: 1378). to top
53. Corrected: Under Clients/Guarantors, if user linked a client to a photo or signature that was already defined at Configuration/General the image by default was allocated to all guarantors (BTracker Id: 1575).
54. Corrected: User was able to import client data (Individual and group clients) using a different client and account code (than the one for the license). This messed up the report on clients in later importations (BTracker Id: 1205).
55. Corrected: If user imported co-account holders to a savings account that did not exist, an error was generated ("Array dimensions are invalid", BTracker Id: 1407).
56. Corrected: Imported co-account holders did not appear in the individual clients entry window (BTracker Id: 1393).
57. Corrected: If user imported clients, deleted them, reset import log and re-imported the same clients again, at menu Clients/Savings details LPF showed a duplicate of the savings products allocated to the client (BTracker Id: 1211).
58. Corrected: Under menu Clients/Import Clients, user unable to select item in option box during importation of client data (BTracker Id: 1367).
59. Corrected: the Importation of client data created an error ("Array dimensions are invalid") in an SQL Server database (BTracker Id: 1227). to top
60. Corrected: Importation of business clients in an SQL Server database created an error ("SQL column
not found", BTracker Id: 1324).
61. Corrected: If during importation of business clients, user did not specify the correct branch code, Loan Performer generated an error file that had a blank field for the reason of rejecting the imported data (BTracker Id: 1082).
62. Corrected: If at menu Clients/Reports, you selected page 2 and ran the report for clients with outstanding balances for one month and ran the report again for the next month, the end of first month balances did not correspond with the start of the next month's balances. This will now correspond unless clients paid off their loan in the first month (BTracker Id: 836 and 1199).
63. Corrected: the Report on clients was incorrect if required for members with outstanding loans only (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1429).
64. Corrected: the report on Blacklisted Clients (members) creates an error ("Selects are not union compatible.", BTracker Id: 1376).
65. Corrected: The user was not able to specify which savings product was to be credited when dividend was calculated (BTracker Id: 1140).
66. Corrected: It was possible to pay dividends to closed clients savings accounts (BTracker Id: 1256).
67. Corrected: If the user calculated dividends for different periods in a sequence, a "Fatal Exception Error" was generated (BTracker Id: 1102). to top
68. Corrected: If 2 users entered savings transactions at the same time and person 1 started a deposit for client 1 but did not save, then person 2 did a deposit/withdrawal, disbursement to the savings account or a loan repayment from the savings account for the same client and saved and then person 1 saved, the balance of the transactions were incorrect (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 804).
69. Corrected: The Voucher field at savings deposits/withdrawals became distorted and shifted physically when entering a consecutive savings transaction (BTracker Id: 927).
70. Corrected: If user entered 2 savings deposits in an SQL Server Database and modified the 2nd transaction to a withdrawal, the results on the General Ledger were different and the cash account did not balance (Botswana Women Finance, BTracker Id: 1072).
71. Corrected: If for a savings product, Member Tracking was activated, an attempt to change the tracking method resulted in an error ("Function requires row or table buffering mode", BTracker Id: 1122).
72. Corrected: An overdraft was possible even if overdraft protection was activated (BTracker Id: 1133).
73. Corrected: At menu "Deposits for several clients", it is possible to enter the same client (and product) twice (BTracker Id: 1658). to top
74. Corrected: The withdrawal slip could not be printed for group savings if these were not tracked at member level (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1581).
75. Corrected: An error was generated ("Variable
not found") when calculating Charges and Rewards (BTracker Id: 1346).
76. Corrected: If under System/Configuration/Savings, the user set some interest rate for negative balances, at calculation of interest for a client with a negative balance, no interest was calculated (BTracker Id: 819 and 867).
77. Corrected: Saving interest calculation on monthly minimum balances was not correct. Loan Performer would not book interest until the account for "Witholding tax - Individuals" was specified! (BTracker Id: 1525).
78. Corrected: the reprint of the last interest report created an error ("Variable
is not found") in an SQL Server database. This was with member tracking (BTracker Id: 1251).
79. Corrected: If user closed an account, it was not possible to access the report on closed accounts in an SQL Server database (BTracker Id: 1327).
80. Corrected: The transfer of savings from a group to an individual client was not working. LPF said that the account did not exist (BTracker Id: 1085).
81. Corrected: Loan Performer now defaults to login date when user is entering a savings transfer (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1440). to top
82. Corrected: The user was not able to transfer savings from one group member to another within the same group if the savings product of the two members was the same (BTracker Id: 1278).
83. Corrected: The transfer of savings was not possible to an account with the setting "No withdrawal" activated (BTracker Id: 774).
84. Corrected: No group member details on receipt for savings transfer (MFD Senegal, BTracker Id:951).
85. Corrected: The receipt for the transfer of a deposit in LPF Spanish version said that the Summary band was too wide (BTracker Id: 1659).
86. Corrected: an error occurred ("SQL column
Not found") during the importation of group member savings (BTracker Id: 1307).
87. Corrected: the Importation of savings transfer created a run time error (BTracker Id: 1215).
88. Corrected: User was able to import savings withdrawal that is in excess of amount set at Clients/Saving details/Maximum negative balance (BTracker Id: 1573).
89. Corrected: User was able to delete a savings deposit used for repaying a loan even when there was no provision for an overdraft for the particular saving product (BTracker Id: 1216). to top
90. Corrected: When user imports savings transactions, and savings product is set to allow overdraft with a minimum negative interest balance also set, importation would not bring in the withdrawn amount. Only if user blocked overdraft and the minimum negative interest balance was zero, it would import the withdrawn amount ( Chibueze , Nigeria , BTracker Id: 1347).
91. Corrected: On the DaySheet report, the Loan Repayments from Savings was displayed under "Other" (BTracker Id: 1206).
92. Corrected: Group member saver's statement (as obtained from either the deposits or withdrawal screen) showed deposits and withdrawals as debits and credits respectively ( Eclof , Kenya , BTracker Id: 1220) .
93. Corrected: It was possible to close savings account on a date before the last transaction date (BTracker Id: 1257).
94. Corrected: The Personal Ledger Balances report has been updated. When "Only Pending Loan Applications" is checked on the first page, then the report did not include all members who have savings (and no loans) even if they don't have a pending loan application. Also the report now shows the total amount of pending loans instead of disbursements and repaid amounts (ID, Ghana , BTracker Id: 1180).
95. Corrected: There was no receipt printed if a Time Deposit was withdrawn to savings (BTracker Id: 1182).
96. Corrected: The renewal of a time-deposit was not paying interest (BTracker Id: 1183). to top
97. Corrected: It was impossible to modify a time deposit opened by an un-cleared cheque (BTracker Id: 1259).
98. Corrected: The withdrawal of time deposit incorrectly booked the time deposit interest twice on the Cash and also on the Bank account (BTracker Id: 1519).
99. Corrected: User was able to enter loan applications on a date after the end of client membership ( Sisdo , Kenya, BTracker Id: 1269).
100. Corrected: An incorrect interest amount was calculated for bi-weekly loans with a grace period (BTracker Id: 612).
101. Corrected: User was able to enter a loan application that did not adhere to the pre-defined minimum and maximum loan period settings (BTracker Id: 800).
102. Corrected: Rounding has problems at loan application (BTracker Id: 1396).
103. Corrected: During the application of a group loan, at page 3, if the user went to the Group Member Repayment Schedule and attempted to Round Up using the R>> button, an error was generated ("Variable
is not found", BTracker Id: 1053).
104. Corrected: Loan Performer did not refresh the interest amount at loan application, part 2, on pressing the Back button (BTracker Id: 1332). to top
105. Corrected: Loans on declining balance with member tracking gave incorrect balances if one out of several members pre-paid (BTracker Id: 1191).
106. Corrected: After viewing the group member repayment schedule at loan application, if user pressed the close button on the title bar of the report window, an error was generated ("Cannot access the selected table").
107. Corrected: for loans with daily repayments, the user got 2 installments on the same day if updating of due dues for nonworking was activated (BTracker Id: 1316).
108. Corrected: At modification of a group member loan, an error message was generated ("File
does not exist", BTracker Id: 853).
109. Corrected: At Loan Application, page 3, while at the group member repayment schedule, selecting option for all members and modifying details in yellow region, selecting the button update all generates an error. Error: Variable 'MTOT' is not found (BTracker Id: 1448).
110. Corrected: Importing loan applications generated an error ("Function requires row or table buffering mode", BTracker Id: 1498). to top
111. Corrected: If under System/Configuration/Loan Application Fees, loan commissions were required after loan approval, and user had only one loan for approval, then user was able to see that loan under the loan commissions window even before the loan was approved (Aloga, South Africa, BTracker Id: 1338).
112. Corrected: Payment of commission by Savings Transfer was not adhering to overdraft settings (BTracker Id: 1446).
113. Corrected: During disbursement of a loan, if user selected option to 'transfer to clients bank account', an error was generated ("Programming error: This variable passed to function
should be of date or time value", BTracker Id: 1260).
114. Corrected: the validation of membership was incorrect at disbursement if loans were tracked at group member level (BTracker Id: 1279).
115. Corrected: An error was generated ("Variable
not found") at loan disbursement in an SQL Server database with recalculation of dates and amounts for flat rate loans (BTracker Id: 1267). to top
116. Corrected: If "a follow up loan was only allowed if no arrears" was activated for a loan while member tracking was activated, member gets individual loan and groups have subgroups, the user was unable to disburse a loan for a client even if the client had no loan in arrears (BTracker Id: 818).
117. Corrected: Contrary to the setting of "disallow disbursement if partner has an outstanding loan" at Configuration/Loans Part1, the user was able to disburse a loan when partner had an outstanding balance (BTracker Id: 1290).
118. Corrected: Interest was not recalculated at disbursement (cheque clearing) if due date was equal to the disbursement date and there were non-working days (BTracker Id: 1326).
119. Corrected: If a disbursement is made by cash and a receipt is printed - this is the Finadev receipt - LOAN PERFORMER writes the word "Cash" but does not specify the cash amount (in case deductions are made and a part of the disbursed amount goes to the client's savings account as a guarantee, Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1480).
120. Corrected: If user had set min/max loan amount for group (members) at Configuration/Loan Product Settings and entered a loan application where the group loan amount was less than the minimum, user could continue with the entry till page 3. If user entered a loan amount of less than the minimum for a particular member and clicked "Add" the validation was fired - correctly - that the amount should be in the pre-defined range. If then the user clicked back till the first page and clicked the Next button, the same validation was fired, even if the amount was changed to fall within the range (BTracker Id: 1397). to top
121. Corrected: Loan disbursement for a group loan did not conform to settings at System/Configuration/Loan product settings /Group loan 'Minimum period of membership before disbursement (for group members, BTracker Id: 1405).
122. Corrected: The importation of loan commission was not implemented for group member loans (BTracker Id: 1195).
123. Corrected: Importation of Loan applications into SQL server database would only occur for the first 100 records (SMCP, Eritrea, BTracker Id: 1379).
124. Corrected: Incorrect interest when repayments were imported for loans with tracking at member level (BTracker Id: 1198).
125. Corrected: The deletion of a loan disbursement did not reverse the due dates (BTracker Id: 1197).
126. Corrected: Loans on declining balance with member tracking gave incorrect balances if one out of several members pre-paid (with interest recalculated, BTracker Id: 1124).
127. Corrected: It was impossible to make prepayments for group loans on declining balance if payment was done before the first due date (BTracker Id: 1212).
128. Corrected: If user entered a loan repayment by cheque an error was generated ("Operator / Operand type mismatch", BTracker Id: 1374).
129. Corrected: If the Millennium receipt had been activated for loan repayment by savings transfer during the transfer an error was generated (BTracker Id: 1375). to top
130. Corrected: If a loan repayment was done from a bank account and the "General" receipt was printed, Loan Performer wrote "Cash" on the receipt. This should have been "Bank" with the name of the bank that the user indicated at loan repayment (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id 1478).
131. Corrected: If at Configuration/Loans Part 1, the default repayment is via savings, then at loan repayment user could not choose a different cash account as the cash accounts were de-activated (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1466).
132. Corrected: Repay from Arrears showed loans with no Arrears ( Socodevi , Congo , BTracker Id:1522).
133. Corrected: Rescheduling a group loan created an error ("
is not found" (BTracker Id: 1394).
134. Corrected: Penalty calculation for each occurrence did not give any output (BTracker Id: 704).
135. Corrected: Wrong calculation of penalties with weekly penalties as simple percentage (BTracker Id: 765).
136. Corrected: Incorrect penalty calculation as % over period ( Swabhimaan , India , BTracker Id: 1280).
137. Corrected: The combination of interest deducted at disbursement and declining balance, though not possible at manual loan application, was possible by importation, resulting into wrong ledger cards even when repayments are posted on the exact due dates (BTracker Id: 544). to top
138. Corrected: Importation of loan applications in a multi branch created an error (BTracker Id: 1640).
139. Corrected: the Importation of disbursements did not check the number of digits for a GL account (BTracker Id: 1388).
140. Corrected: Importation of repayments created an error ("
is not found", BTracker Id: 1244).
141. Corrected: an incorrect message appeared at Loan Write Off ("Length of member number should be") for loans not yet disbursed (BTracker Id: 1286).
142. Corrected: User was able to write-off a loan on a date later than current day (BTracker Id: 1563).
143. Corrected: Updating of loan categories was not working correctly. Sometimes loan was updated to A but showed B when item was refreshed (BTracker Id: 1319).
144. Corrected: The Loan Ledger Card was not indicating whether interest is calculated over the grace period or not (BTracker Id: 1129). to top
145. Corrected: The Loan Repayment Schedule could not be reprinted to file for group members (BTracker Id: 1127).
146. Corrected: If a closing repayment with no interest on say the third installment was entered for a group loan (with member tracking activated), the rest of the interest was waived but the interest balance shown on the Loan Ledger Card was wrong (BTracker Id: 910).
147. Corrected: In the Amounts per Group Member reports, if Additional Filtering option was selected and if the user selected a value in the dropdown box for values, the value retained in the textbox was wrong and the user had to click the textbox to refresh (BTracker Id: 882).
148. Corrected: the Savings and Loans Collection Sheet had a bug if option "Include all members" was checked ( Eclof , Kenya , BTracker Id: 1241).
149. Corrected: a fatal exception error occurred if the user opted to preview the Loan Repayment Schedule from the Portfolio reports (BTracker Id: 1304).
150. Corrected: Duplicated loan cycles for group member loan cycles report (BTracker Id: 1343).
151. Corrected: The Expected Repayments of Past and Present Dues was printing double figures if the report was printed on the date when the installment was due (BTracker Id: 1361).
152. Corrected: Bugs in the PMT Report ( Gret , Madagascar , BTracker Id: 1387).
153. Corrected: Wrong amount in Interest Due column at "Repayment Made During a Period" report if exported to Excel (BTracker Id: 1564). to top
154. Corrected: Total amount disbursed on Performance Monitoring Report and Indicators Report did not tally (Diocese of Namirembe, BTracker Id: 1530).
155. Corrected: It was not possible to enter the same cheque number twice for different banks (FIRDOS, Syria , BTracker Id: 1166).
156. Corrected: During entry of any cheque transaction user is unable to select an item for the cheque type field from the drop down menu (BTracker Id: 1385).
157. Corrected: An error ("SAVTA is not found") occurred at cheque clearing of a savings deposit with an SQL Server database (BTracker Id: 1189).
158. Corrected: Wrong reversal on entry of a bounced cheque that was used to enter savings deposit (BTracker Id: 1350).
159. Corrected: The cheque details for a bounced cheque at Cheque Clearing wrongly showed "Deposit for multiple clients" even if the deposit was for an individual client (BTracker Id: 1584).
160. Corrected: If user had indicated that due dates have to be updated at cheque clearing, the recalculation of due dates at cheque clearing gave an error message (BTracker Id: 1517). to top
161. Corrected: An error was generated while clearing cheques entered by the Purchases and Sales module ("Alias
is not found", (BTracker Id: 1516). to top
162. Corrected: if at cheque clearing, the option "Report due dates at cheque clearing" was activated, Loan Performer did not create a print preview of the loan repayment schedule. On selecting "yes" to print the schedule an error was generated error ("property
is not found", BTracker Id: 1470).
163. Corrected: the Bouncing of a cheque in an SQL Server database generated an error ("Variable
is not found.", BTracker Id: 1463).
164. Corrected: the menu under System, "Change cheque No", generated an error" ("Function requires row or table buffering mode", BTracker Id: 1495).
165. Corrected: The importation of branch data created an error ("Uniqueness of index CLCODE Violated", BTracker Id: 857).
166. Corrected: The importation of branch data failed if the branch database had multiple licenses (BTracker Id: 1193).
167. Corrected: The importation of a branch database whose branches do not correspond to the branches in the corporate license, generated an error (BTracker Id: 1194).
168. Corrected: The importation of a FoxPro branch database into an SQL Server database was generating an error (BTracker Id: 1201).
169. Corrected: The consolidation of data into a corporate database created multiple errors (BTracker Id: 1202).
170. Corrected: If user consolidated 2 branch databases, the start of financial year was not available ( Socodevi , Congo , BTracker Id: 1208). to top
171. Corrected: The opening balance of a corporate database was repeating itself several times (Millenium, Tajikistan , BTracker Id: 1362).
172. Corrected: The booking of the Provision did not match the Provision report (BTracker Id: 1533).
173. Corrected: The menu "Book Arrears > 90 days" was not booking anything if the GL accounts had no transactions (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1465).
174. Corrected: The Importation of the Chart of Accounts left out some accounts for unknown reasons (BTracker Id: 1135).
175. Corrected: If user entered a cash transaction without selecting a cash account (and there was no default account) and accounting was activated, if saved button, Loan Performer gave a warning message and closed the window so that the user had to enter everything again. Now only a warning message is given (BTracker Id: 881).
176. Corrected: An incorrect message - instructing the user to purge the database - on user deleting an account from the chart of account in an SQL Server database, has been removed (BTracker Id: 1192).
177. Corrected: Under Accounts/Transactions if the cursor was at the description field, if the enter key was pressed or the down arrow key, the cursor moved to the add button instead of the next field (debit), (Millenium, Tajikistan , BTracker Id: 1318). to top
178. Corrected: the importation of GL transactions was possible if the format of the transaction code was different, if the 2nd part of a transaction had a different transaction date, if the transaction date was after the system date (these were not being validated, Eclof, Kenya, BTracker Id: 1220) .
179. Corrected: It the user ran the "Check on Debit and Credit in Gen. Ledger" function under Checks on data Entry, the resulting reports came out incorrect if there were several lines with the same transaction code on the same day but with a different time stamp. Transactions are repeated and even GL entries that balance, show up in the report as incorrect ( Foccas , Uganda , BTracker Id: 1281).
180. Corrected: Exporting the Break-Down per Accounts report (format 2) to Excel was not showing the voucher number ( Eclof , Kenya , BTracker Id: 1220).
181. Corrected: The report Reconcile Savings and Loan transactions (menu Accounting) had the account number header reading as "GL Balance" instead of "GL Account" ( Eclof , Kenya , BTracker Id: 1220).
182. Corrected: Control on debit and credit in GL (menu Tools/Check database) was giving transactions that are balancing (BTracker Id: 1339).
183. Corrected: User was not able to close the day even if misbalancing of debit & credit was corrected. This could happen if the user had one or more old imbalanced transactions that had gone through the day-closure in a previous version - where user was still able to close the day even if imbalanced transactions and went through the "Checks on database/Correct Debit and Credit in GL". The last menu item introduced a line in the GL with the correction of the missing part of the original transaction. But this line was tagged to be included in the next Day-Closure report. However as the original part of this transaction was already printed at Day-closure, LPF only found the line with the correction and noticed an imbalanced transaction, therefore refusing the day-closure.
A second problem occurred if the identity of the user who ran the correction from the Tools menu was not the same as the user who was responsible for the imbalanced transaction. In that case the corrected transaction had 1 line with the identity of the first user and a second line with the identity of the user who corrected the item. This again caused a problem at Day-Closure where LPF considered the transaction as 2 different transactions and would not allow closure of the day.
The menu item "Checks on database/Correct Debit and Credit in GL" is corrected to tag the original part of the imbalanced transaction so that this is included in the next Day-Closure report ( Unophone , Uganda , BTracker Id: 1333). to top
184. Corrected: Running a Day-Closure generated an error if start of financial year was not activated ("Required file not available", BTracker Id: 1550).
185. Corrected: The GL Imports template had wrong settings for view comments in that the captions with comments were always active (BTracker Id: 1502).
186. Corrected: An error was generated when creating a debtor's invoice ("
is not buffered", BTracker Id: 1200).
187. Corrected: If user clicked in textbox for number of days at Debtor's Ageing report an error was generated ("
is unknown member", BTracker Id: 1323).
188. Corrected: The print order of the report on received invoices in Spanish version was wrong (BTracker Id: 1322).
189. Corrected: the non functioning Print button under Purchases and Sales/Receipts has been removed (BTracker Id: 1587).
190. Corrected: Under Purchases and Sales entering a receipt payment by cheque generates an error. Error: Column 'Bankname' not found. N.B (Error is generated if user had earlier on entered a payment by cheque and this was the second of such a transaction, BTracker Id: 1588).
191. Corrected: Generating a Debtors report in PDF format generated an error on some machines (BTracker Id: 1592).
192. Corrected: Debtors and Creditor Analysis Label "Unknown" could not be updated (BTracker Id:1521). to top
193. Corrected: User was able to change geographical area code of 00000000 ( Fivoy , Madagascar , BTracker Id: 1507).
194. Corrected: Deleting an item at Debtors/Analysis 3 under Support Files generated a run time error if the user is added a new item and clicked on Update instead of the Add button (BTracker Id: 1237).
195. Corrected: An error occurred if at Support files user clicked on the Close button and later the OK button. Loan Performer would then close down (BTracker Id: 1264).
196. Corrected: The User-log report generated in Acrobat (PDF) format generated a runtime error (BTracker Id: 1262).
197. Corrected: User could not define menu items as Loan Performer simply closed on clicking the pick button under System/Configuration/Define Labels (BTracker Id: 1422).
198. Corrected: If user did not set the start of the financial year and began entering data in to Loan Performer, the field for the start of the financial year - at Configuration/Accounting - became read only (BTracker Id: 1050).
199. Corrected: If user is limited to enter transactions with a transaction date of just x days past, (s)he still can delete loan repayments of more than x days ago. The same for loan approvals, disbursements, delete loans and - maybe? Savings transactions (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1427). to top
200. Corrected: Printing of the Parameters report for Registration pages was not possible (BTracker Id: 1321).
201. Corrected: At System/Configuration/Receipts, the user was able to select a repayment receipt for disbursement (BTracker Id: 1371).
202. Corrected: an incorrect receipt format existed at System/Configuration/Receipts at Loan commission, Loan disbursement and Loan repayment. i.e. if wrong receipt was selected to be printed at loan application fee an error was generated ("Operator / operand data type mismatch") during entry of loan commission (BTracker Id: 1372).
203. Corrected: The Parameters report for Loan Product Settings was incorrect (NACHU, Kenya , BTracker Id: 850).
204. Corrected: 2nd Loan Class did not show saved value for loan guarantee at Configuration/Loans part 3 (BTracker Id: 1328).
205. Corrected: The switch of group savings tracking method generated an error 'Error: Function requires row or table buffering mode' (BTracker Id: 1209).
206. Corrected: at Systems/Configurations/Loan Product Settings, user is able to make conflicting settings (i.e. installment period of 5 (compulsory) while maximum number of installments is set to 3, BTracker Id: 1288).
207. Corrected: Last 2 items at Configuration/Accounting should have been the opposite in French (in English it reads: "... allowed" while in French it read ". pas authorise", Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1476).
208. Corrected: The Date-picker control was not refreshing the date at entry of Fund Contributions (FIRDOS, Syria , BTracker Id: 1157).
209. Corrected: If a label ID did not exist, an SQL Server database did not return the ID number as the label (BTracker Id: 1309).
210. Corrected: On Loan Performer reaching the 2,000,000th transaction, the software would hang and stop responding ( Sisdo , Kenya , BTracker Id: 1462).
211. Corrected: The output of files txt at menu Tools/Check Database went to c:\temp and sometimes did not go to any folder (Finadev, Tchad, BTracker Id: 1459).
| to top
|| 1. Correction: Adding a fund contribution by cheque created an error ("Data type mismatch") if no prior cheque transactions had been made.
2. Corrected: User was unable to delete a business client even if no transactions were found in the GL.
3. Corrected: If on the 2nd page of the report on clients (under menu Clients), the user clicked on Group Members, no Group Members Category combo-box appeared. On the other hand, if the user went to page 1 and did the same, it appeared. If thereafter (s)he clicked on page 2 on Group Members again, (s)he would get Group Members Category on page 2. However if then (s)he selected anything there, it had no effect on the report (ARC Liberty Finance, Liberia).
4. Corrected: If a password was required from the manager for the entry of withdrawals and the password contained contains accents like the French é, the password was not accepted at withdrawal (Microstart, Burkina Faso).
5. Corrected: If a savings transfer was made from one account of a group member to another account of the same member, the savings balances of the group members became distorted (ID, Ghana).
6. Corrected: Under Loans, Loan Application Fees, if user charged Development Fees, the amount was booked twice in the GL.
7. Corrected: If a disbursement was on December 31, then at monthly installments schedule looks like this:
Jan 31, Feb 28, Mar 28, Apr 28, May 28, etc. Instead of Jan 31, Feb 28, Mar 31, Apr 30, May 31, etc.
8. Corrected: The settings of whether the fees to be deducted at disbursement are compulsory had no effect for a group loan. The setting for individual loans determined this item also in case of group loans (Finadev, Tchad).
9. Corrected: If there was a prepayment, LPF deducted correctly the pre-paid amount from next instalment's commission, but it inserted an instalment due for the FULL commission paid and not for the pre-paid part (ARC Liberty Finance, Liberia).
10. Corrected: If a repayment was done on a loan and thereafter the user closed the loan before the last repayment date, the loan balances became distorted (ID, Ghana).
11. Corrected: If user closed the loan with no interest, LPF still included the future due interest as part of the amount for closing the loan (ID, Ghana).
12. Corrected: While closing a loan with commission, if "No interest" checkbox is activated, commission was not closed and a commission balance was reflected in the loan ledger card. However the repayment showed commission as being included.
13. Corrected: For a loan on declining balance with option "Interest is not recalculated at repayment" if user closed the loan before the due instalment, LPF should consider as interest due only the interest which is due at the next instalment.
14. Corrected: When user deleted a loan no booking was made for that transaction.
15. Corrected: Repay arrears from savings malfunctions in that lumpsum interest, commission and V.A.T. is repaid irrespective of repayment priorities.
16. Corrected: Wrong balance was given in the total arrears column during the process of repaying arrears from savings if Number of decimals was set to 0. This was because interest is not rounded off whereas V.A.T is rounded off.
17. Corrected: Repay arrears from savings for the Grameen loans with savings also tracked at member level created an error: "Variable ATEMP is not found" (ID, Ghana).
18. Corrected: The total arrears amount in Repay arrears from savings is not correct if VAT was activated after initial payments.
19. Corrected: The Repay from Arrears function did not round the VAT part if decimals was set to zero. Also if VAT was set on interest only, LPF calculated VAT on principal and interest. Also LPF deducted principal and interest from the savings account, but not the VAT part.
20. Corrected: The disbursement report showed a wrong total loan balance per credit officer if user ordered by credit officer.
21. Corrected: Portfolio At Risk report not breaking down by group when summary is selected (Foccas, Uganda).
22. Corrected: The Day-Closure did not close the batch, the transactions stayed in the batch.
23. Corrected: When exporting transactions to file at Day-Closure, the export file did not include deleted loan repayments (Foccas, Uganda).
24. Corrected: the Export of Budget Report to Excel or DBF file was incorrect (Socodevi, DR Congo).
25. Corrected: If at Configuration/Accounts, the user changed to the Parmec chart of accounts, some accounts were incorrectly defined as header accounts.
26. Corrected: Some clients could not print receipts and got an error message: "Summary band is too large to fit on page" (DWA/SLP, Angola).
27. Modified: the template for importation of loans has a possibility to import repayments that close the loan with reduced interest (ID, Ghana).
28. Added: The importation of clients includes a 2nd savings product (ID, Ghana).
29. Added: A new menu item under Savings, called "Importation of Savings Transactions" (ID, Ghana).
Added: A new menu item under Loans, Importation, called "Importation of Loan Commission" (ID, Ghana).