||Please note that:
On top of the license we charge an annual fee, which is at 20 percent of the license cost. When you buy the software you should count on 20% extra for the first year. For the 20% you get free updates and free email/fax/phone/ftp/chat support. The software is not sold without annual fees.
- Version 7.10 licenses can be supplied with a Foxpro database or a SQL Server (Express) database.
Version 8 licenses can only be supplied with a SQL Server (Express) database.
- Fingerprint Scanning, SMS Banking and WAN functionality are additional modules in version 8 at additional costs.
- If you have several branches, you can claim a rebate of 35% on the licenses for 2 to 5 branches, 40% for 6 to 10 branches and 45% for more than 10 branches.
Example of the pricing structure
- An organisation that wants a single user, one branch version, pays USD 1,080 (900 +180) plus annually USD 180 (20%).
- An organisation that wants a single user, 3 branches version, pays USD 2,106 (3 branches x USD 900 less 35% rebate + 351) plus annually USD 351 (20%).
- An organisation that wants a 5 user, one branch, full version, pays USD 1,920 (1,600 + 320) plus annually USD 320 (20%).
- An organisation that wants a 12-User License, one branch, full version, pays USD 2,640 (2,200 + 440) plus annually USD 440 (20%).
- An organisation that wants a single user, full version for 10 branches, pays USD 5,940 (4,950 + 990, 10 branches x 900 less 45% + 990) plus annually USD 990 (20% of 4,950).
If you need to consolidate data into a corporate database at Head Office, you need an additional license, which is free of charge. It allows you to import data for reporting purposes. You cannot enter any information.
Note that the above does not include training and implementation expenses. See our Training page on how you can organise that.
The procedure for obtaining a license is that you specify what you need, we send you a pro-forma, you make the payment and we mail you the license. In general people download the software to prevent shipping charges.
Payments can be made:
- by bank transfer
- by money transfer (Western Union) or
- by credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB. We do not accept Electron cards. In case of payment by credit card, you have to add on 6% of the invoiced amount as charges. For security reasons, we cannot process credit cards on-line. You need to email us a scanned letter authorizing us to charge your credit card. You should include copies of the front and backside of your card, the name of the card holder, the card number, the security number at the back of the card and the reason for payment. The letter should have the address, telephone and signature of the cardholder. You can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.